Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sorry!







Sorry I haven't had any new posts in a while. I forgot my login name and password there for a while...BUT I am here to update everyone.


Ryan got a road bike a few months ago and now he is on this kick to become Ironman. He has done a few duathalons this summer and he even got me to do a little 5 K race with him. He finished like 6 minuets ahead of me...It was sad but I was proud of him. Ryan also started a new job 2 weeks ago and another semseter of school. He got a job working for a title insurance company in Logan, he has his own office, his own business cards, and he gets to dress nice to work everyday! It was a big transition from working outside doing construction everyday but I am sure this winter he will really appreciate it!
I have been busy going to school, starting a new job, and decorating our house. I started a class here in Logan with Ryan's Mom and Sister to get our Real Estate License. The further we get into the class the less I think it is somthing I want to do but it is always good to learn somthing new! I got a new job at Kauai Travel Authority. I book condos in Kauai all the way from Logan, Utah. Kind of crazy but I am really enjoying it! We got a new house about a month ago. I am living in it until we get married so I have been having fun decorating it. I will get some picutres up soon! Hope everyone is doing good. I will try and do posts more often!



2 comments:

Jason and Candace said...

Wow...congrats on the house that's huge!! so when are you getting married?? huh?? Are you in the middle of planning right now, like me?
Thanks,and I think you are beautiful as well!!

GiGi said...

Thank you for finally updating your blog. We just want to see more pictures! Love you guys! Can't wait to stay at your new house this weekend!

Love, MOM and DAD