Tuesday, September 23, 2008

LuxuryKauai.com!!!


So I am sitting at work and my boss told me to be creative in getting our companies name out. He told me to look at blogs and add comments about our company if possible. I figured I would do a little blurp.. I just got a job for a company that manages condos in Kauai. I in charge of taking reservations and doing all the paper work assoicated with the job. I love it! It is really fun and I get to talk with people all over the world. The only problem is I have never been to Kauai so I have to make stuff up a lot...Hopefully I will get to go see it all myself somtime soon. All of our condos are the latest and greatest on the island. They are beautifully furinshed with air conditioning and all. So now if you plan to go to Kauai you know who to call...!!!!



3 comments:

apb said...

Tawni Ann!!! I haven't talked to for a while now! How's your new job? I think you should let them pay for you to go experience the condos so you can have a first hand account and be able to tell everyone about it without having to make things up ;) I miss you and love you!

Brad and Jenna said...

When we finally go we'll be calling! When we gonna hang out???

Jason and Candace said...

7349 Majestic Hill Dr.
Chattanooga, Tn. 37421
are you sending out wedding announcements...??? i want one...fun!! after my wedding in two weeks i am send out mine and you'll get one!