Wednesday, July 9, 2008

We're Getting Married!!!!!!!






So Finally Ryan Proposed! I was so surprised and so excited it took a few days for it to actually sink in. He asked me last thursday after we took a 6 hour hike to the top of the wellsvilles. It was vertical the whole way. Ryan told me it would be easy maybe take us 2 or 3 hours tops! Nope...IT TOOK ALL DAY! In the end it was definetly worth it. He asked me that night at the top of the mountain next to our little fire. It was really cute and he was so excited. I sure do love him. We are planning on getting married next May. Other then that we had a great fourth of July. Ryan's family owns a cabin at Bear Lake so we went up there for the 4th. I sure miss everyone in Hayden this year though. It was my first 4th away from home. I guess I better get used to it though!



10 comments:

GiGi said...

Tawni and Ryan! We love you guys so much! Love the pics! Missed you on the 4th! Keep posting pictures!

Love, Your Family

Meagan Zastrow said...

cute pictures. I am so happy for you and I miss Hayden aswell. Especially when all of the family are there. I love you Tawni, and Ryan too, can't wait for the wedding and for our family to grow again.

The Crebs Family said...

Yeah Hurray! How fun! I am so happy for you guys. Hopefully we'll see you at Brads wedding!

Sorensons said...

Tawni has a blog! Yay, I was so excited when I found this. I'm so happy for you two!

Porter Family said...

Congratulations you guys! I thought you weren't getting engaged until August 10th, so I was as surprised as Tawni was! :) Email us and we'll add you to our blog list. Yeah, we're that nice.

Shawny said...

Congrats Tawni!! How exciting for you both. How cool to propose on the top of the mountain, sounds like an awesome guy! Its fun to see how everyone is doing.

Marilyn & Steve said...

Tawni and Ryan,
I am in Philly with the Philly Griffitts, and Abby wanted to write her name for you. Here it is: abby emma aaaaaaaaaaaaaxxcgggcfgrfg gddsasxdxhikmxnj bngbvxgfxvfzxczdxzdszsxxxxbedffghmjkkkmnhjhgaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyydfdgd bbbbby76( Abby just said "Woe, tons of y's! pretty funny!)ynn n nnnnnnnnnnnn nn" ;

Jason and Candace said...

Tawni, i love you!!! i am so excited for you. we are doing it at the same time!! fun for you. He's cute too!! look up me bog and give me an invite: www.jasonandcandace.blogspot.com
i can't wait to hear from you!!
~ Candace Cockrell

The Cornett Family said...

Congratulations Tawni! You guys are way cute!

Jason and Candace said...

Okay seriously you need to take more pictures and post them...i want to see you!!!!