Sunday, June 29, 2008

Tawni's Been Tagged!

Attached or Single? Single in the fact that I have my own apartment and don't have to cook everyday. But I would venture to say that me and Ryan spend more time together and know more about eachother then most newly married individuals. We can't do 24 hours not seeing eachother, we both just get grumpy! I LOVE HIM!

Best Friend?My mom and Ryan. They are both there to listen when I have a problem and they are both very involved in my everyday life. These two work together to make sure I get things done and are always there to make sure I feel loved!

Cake or Pie? Cotton Candy! I have decided over the years I don't really love either cake or pie. They are equally ok but I would take a fluffy sack of cotton candy over either.

Day of Choice? Sunday! I love taking sunday naps and eating lots of food and not having to worry about going anywhere. Sundays are the most relaxing day of the week.

Essential Items? Ryan.....Ryan....Ryan....! He makes sure my stomach is always full, my cell phone is always charged, my car always has gas, and I have a comfortable place to sleep. He takes care of me and all my other essentials so I would have to say I couldn't live without RYAN!

Favorite Color? Yellow, black and Pink. Just depends on what your talking about.

Gummi Bears or Worms? WOrms. I love the sour ones the best.

Hometown? Hayden Lake Idaho. It will always have a special place in my heart. If i don't end up living there someday I am still going to own a little home or condo so I can visit often.

Indulgences? C0ld Stone Ice cream with heath and cookie dough mixed in. Also the occisional chicken nuggets and french fries from McDonalds. So bad for you yet they taste so good!

January or July? July! I love the sun and warm wheather. Not a big fan of the cold.

Kids? I don't have any yet, besides Ryan, but I already have a list of names picked out!

Like or Love? LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

Marriage Date? If i were to guess I would say May 17th of 2009, 2010 or 2011! Just a guess though I really have no freaking idea!

Number of Siblings? 3 and they are all amazing! Brad, Meagan and my little broski Tyler!

Phobias? Spiders, snakes and my bed blankets touching the ground or anyone else's body. I watched this Opera one time and she made me paranoid of bugs in my bed. I am a freak about it!

Quotes? Don't Cry because it is over, smile because it happened!

Reasons to Smile? My daddy loves me, and Ryan loves me.

Season? Summer. I love the summer! SUN, Sun, Sun! BBQ's and swimming.

Tag Six? MOll sac ( I always wanted to know what she was thinking of how she felt), Tyler (DO IT) , and The Bachlorette! Why did she get rid of gram? That is what I want to know.

Unknown Fact? I believe i have a mild case of narcalepcie. I can sleep anywhere at anytime. I fall asleep in about 2 seconds to!

Vegetarian? Nope i love meat!

X-rays or ultrasound? Ultrasound. THis is when I will get to see what sex my babies are...Someday!

Favorite Food? Pepperoni Pizza!

Zodiac? Sagiatrius. I don't know if I spelled that right. Oh well!

2 comments:

GiGi said...

Awesome Tawni! Thanks for taking the time to write about you! We love you so much!!!!

MOM and DAD

Meagan Zastrow said...

You always did love cotton candy, even the cotton candy ice cream that would turn your mouth bright blue. I love you Tawn.