Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Exciting News!

So I know I am a slacker at updating our blog! We have been so busy with everything lately I just never find the time to sit and look at the internet to much. I figured with us having a baby in April I should get better at posting things since I am sure my mother will want to see pictures frequently. Yes for those of you who have not heard I am pregant and we are going to have a little boy in April. I am at 19 weeks and finally starting to feel a little better. Now I am just getting fatter! We found out this week offically it is a boy although I had a feeling the whole time it was. We are so excited and just want him to be here already so we can play with him!

7 comments:

The Crebs Family said...

Yeah! So excited for you! Believe me, when you are a mom, blogging will be much more fun! :) Glad you are feeling better. Love you guys!

The Reynolds said...

Congratulations! Boys are the greatest! You will be amazing parents. We love you!

GiGi said...

Finally Tawni! Lindsay is right. You will have much more fun blogging when you can put up cute pictures of babies. We are so excited for you guys and you look adorable! See you soon! Love, MOM

Sorensons said...

YAY! Boys are so much fun! You will have one adorable baby! Glad you are feeling better!

Porter Family said...

Wahooooooo!!!!!! We love our first boy. He's fantastic. That means yours will be too, since they are related and all. :) Thank you in advance for putting up baby pictures-it makes us not miss home nearly as much. I'm glad you aren't puking any more. That's the worst. Here's hoping you balloon to a size 4. (Ha ha)

Meagan Zastrow said...

Welcome back to the cyber world. We are so excited for the little guy and I am going to want frequent pics of the beautiful baby as well.

Jason and Candace said...

Good for you both...Congrats!!